0844 826 8012
Do You Need To Call The Sky Helpline?
Do you need help solving a problem with your Sky TV?
Is there an issue with your Sky broadband?
Are you not able to make or receive phone calls with Sky Talk?
The Sky Helpline is available to call for assistance with any of your Sky services.
More Information About Sky And Its Services
When British Satellite Broadcasting and Sky Television merged companies in November 1990, it formed a new business called BSkyB – commonly known as Sky. Over the next 25 years, it has grown to be one of the country’s most popular providers of entertainment. Sky TV is used by over 10 million people in the UK and between 6 and 8 million people subscribe to their broadband and telephone services.
Sky TV is a paid TV subscription service that grants you access to hundreds of channels. Many of them are exclusive to Sky such as Sky Atlantic, Sky Living and Sky News. This is primarily accessed through a digibox, but can also be viewed through their on demand service Sky Go and Sky app.
Customers can also access broadband and telephone services with Sky. Depending on how much you would like to pay, there are different packages available. You can have a cheaper broadband service with a data cap, or full unlimited access. You can also choose between weekend, international or unlimited phone calls.
Why Might You Want To Call The Sky Helpline?
- Find out how to install Sky television
- Your Sky digibox or remote do not appear to be working
- A Sky TV services is not functioning properly
- You are unable to connect to Sky broadband
- The internet keeps dropping out on Sky broadband
- Assistance with using the Sky app or website
- Unable to make or receive phone calls on Sky talk
- There is a problem paying your Sky bill